MOOD FOR SOMETHING NEW?
THEN YOU ARE A GREAT MATCH FOR US!
Stand builder (temporary) in St. Gallen
For our future-oriented agency, standing at the highest level in process management, we are looking for (immediately or by arrangement) a trustworthy assembler, who will enthusiastically stand there for us. Do you have an eye for detail? Are you a doer, a team player and in a great shape, both physically and in terms of health? If yes, then we have a job for you.
As an assembler in stand building, you complete different tasks, such as laying carpets or laminate, assembling the walls, bringing in the graphic, placing the furniture, placing the light boxes, logistics, purchasing goods, repair and suchlike.
- good assembling skills as well as a neat and punctual working manner
- well-groomed appearance and good communication skills
- highly motivated, trustworthy, independent and resilient person
- flexibility in terms of readiness to work at the weekend and travel (throughout Switzerland) if required by the project.
- knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- punctuality, team spirit and readiness to learn are a must-have
- very good German languages skills, both in writing and speaking as well as Swiss pass or C permit.
- driving exam B (BE would be an advantage) and forklift truck exam
- further advantages: concluded apprenticeship in craftsmanship or work experience in stand building, interior fitting or assembling/carpentry
- a motivated and young team, who are a joy to work with!
- a long-term and vibrant job.
- 5 weeks of holidays
- hourly pay
We will tell you everything else in the interview!
We look forward to receiving your complete CV (per email) with a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Sandra Turcic
The fields marked with * are mandatory.